Music Teacher (Part-time)
Naperville Christian Academy (NCA) has a fully developed music program for ages Kindergarten through 12th grade. Our music teacher for the last 10 years is moving and we would like to hire someone that desires to continue the great foundation that has been set in educating our students to bring glory to God through singing and instruments and to understand the music theory behind it.
NCA has been educating students grades Preschool – 12th for over 20 years in the western suburbs of Chicago. We are a tight knit – passionate – creative – and exceedingly motivated group of educators and administrators brought together by our shared love of Christ and the pursuit of the good, the true, and the beautiful.
The music teacher is responsible for:
- Training our students to use their voices in praise to the Lord (K – 12th)
- Teaching our students music theory (2nd – 12th)
- Developing our Christmas Concert through music class
- Providing electives for our Upper School students (6th – 12th)
- Overseeing our spring Fine Arts production
- Optional: Working with our Student Chapel Club
You will enjoy a caring working environment, a support team of co-workers and a place to joyfully serve. Benefits and student tuition discount options are available. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you!