Music is a part of every grade level in the Rafiki Education System in Africa. As Music Dean you will bring music education to aspiring classical Christian teachers at a Rafiki teacher's college. The Music Dean will schedule and teach courses, maintain instruments and supplies, monitor students’ progress, and schedule and oversee recitals and concerts. Music Deans will also work with partner African church denominations to assist with choir and musician training. Deans will also have the opportunity to offer private music lessons to Rafiki students.
- A follower of Christ whose life exhibits the good works and fruit of the Spirit which accompany salvation
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Education and/or experience in Art
- A willingness to raise prayer and financial support
- The successful completion of missionary training at the Rafiki Home Office in Eustis, Florida
- Agreement with Rafiki’s Statement of Faith