Upper School Math Teacher (Full-time)
Do you show excitement about the Pythagorean Theorem, love doing geometric proofs, and desire to teach students about the order God placed in mathematics? We are expanding our math department in order to increase our math class offerings so that all of our students are enjoying a robust math education. If you have a passion to work with students grades 6th – 12th in the joys of mathematics please contact us!
Naperville Christian Academy (NCA) has been educating students grades Preschool – 12th for over 20 years in the western suburbs of Chicago. We are a tight knit – passionate – creative – and exceedingly motivated group of educators and administrators brought together by our shared love of Christ and the pursuit of the good, the true, and the beautiful.
The upper school math teacher is responsible for:
- Teaching math classes from Pre-Algebra through Calculus.
- Training our students to enjoy math and appreciate the order of God’s creation
- Collaborating with other faculty members in developing integration throughout the upper school
- Mentoring students in character development
- Continuing to grow professionally
- Optional: Working with the Upper School Math Club
You will enjoy a caring working environment, a support team of co-workers and a place to joyfully serve. Benefits and student tuition discount options are available. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you!