Coventry Christian Schools is looking for a full time high school literature teacher for immediate start for the 2023-2024 school year and beyond. The applicant should have experience and/or a degree related to one or more of the following: History, Literature, Logic and/or Rhetoric. As Coventry is a classical Christian school having experience in classical education is preferred but not required. The position will be teaching 9th, 10th, and 12th grade literature.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to sign and affirm the school's statement of faith
- Active membership in a Bible-believing Christian Church
- Bachelor's Degree in the humanities or appropriate field of study for Secondary instruction
- ACCS, ACSI or PA state certification preferred
- Experience teaching middle and/or high school students
- Dynamic and Engaging personality
- Comfort and skill using technology
For additional job information please contact Abbie Overbey, Secondary Dean of Academics at either 610-326-3320 or by email at AbbieOverbey@EducatingForLife.com.