Bonner Classical Academy is eager to hire faculty who love teaching so much that excellence is a personal goal as well as a School objective. These teachers are marked by a passion for life-long learning, a desire to present Christ in all subjects, a love for elementary school students, and a strong working knowledge of the content they teach. They are enthusiastic about the vision of Bonner Classical Academy to cultivate “virtuous self-reliant students with academic excellence through the tradition of classical Christian education,” and they are committed to equipping “the next generation of joyful men and women to love God and neighbor while laying the foundation for a life-long pursuit of goodness, truth, and beauty.”
- Implement the approved curriculum with creativity and initiative.
- Establish a class environment that follows classical methodology in a Christ-centered manner. Foster a love of learning and thinking, cooperation, and personal and social growth.
- Plan lessons consistently and clearly.
- Develop and administer assessments as needed.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with families.
- Maintain good relationships with students, parents, other staff members, and the community.
- Exhibit the highest standards of collegiality and professionalism.
- Fulfill other school-related duties as assigned.