As the Rafiki Africa Outreach Manager, you would work with Rafiki African church partners, private schools, and homeschools to implement the Rafiki Educational System (classical Christian school curriculum, Bible study, teacher training, and Bibles). You help implement initial training and resources and continue with ongoing support, training, and supply of resources to African schools serving primarily at-risk and impoverished children.
- A follower of Christ whose life exhibits the good works and fruit of the Spirit which accompany salvation
- A Master’s Degree preferred but not required
- A willingness to raise prayer and financial support
- The successful completion of missionary training at the Rafiki Home Office in Eustis, Florida
- Agreement with Rafiki’s Statement of Faith